I Came, I Saw, I Wrote

So finally after avoiding it for a long time I jumped into the Ocean of Blogs.

In fact I am forced to Blog

Blog is a medium where you express your thoughts and feelings about a particular issues, product, people etc. It’s a place where you have the total freedom of speech.
So how can a person write a blog if he or she has noting to speak?

Well if u look around the net you will see, there are lots of people writing useless blogs. People have made blogs as their online diary. For them diary is no more personal as it used to be.

The role of blogs has become increasingly mainstream. If you look around your self you will see everybody is blogging. People are using it as a tool for forcing their openion to the public. Or you can say its some thing what every body is doing in their daily life.

Every body in my office has a blog except me. Somewhere I felt out of place among all of them. So I couldn,t stop stop my self from blogging.

Special thanx to Amit, Jon, Rashmi and Kapil who inspired me to write my first blog.

Labels: ,


posted by Debasish @ 11:03 AM,

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM PST, Blogger kapilmohan said...

Cool! Kudos to u.. Keep writing!

 
At November 15, 2006 at 10:20:00 PM PST, Blogger slideshare4all said...

Deb,

Welcome to the world of blogging. Look forward to reading about your experiences.

amit

 
At November 17, 2006 at 5:18:00 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! I just read your blog, looks promising, keep it up Man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home